REQUIREMENTS: The following documents are needed to complete this transaction

Oklahoma law requires you to register your vehicles within 30 days of entering the State.

  1. Out of state title or the registration of your vehicle. If you cannot locate the originals, a copy can be used.
    You may be able to obtain the copy from your lien holder or your previous State of record.
  2. You will need to complete the Oklahoma Application for Title, Form 701-6, in its entirety, except for the vehicle inspection portion.
  3. If you have a lien on the vehicle, please show the name and address of your lien holder on this form and the out of state lien verification form provided, Form 797-B.
    These forms will need to be completed and notarized. You will not receive your Oklahoma Title in the mail until your vehicle's VIN number has been verified by a local tag office.
  4. We will need your Drivers license number and State, or your Federal Identification number
  5. If your vehicle qualifies and you wish to register it commercial we will need your federal identification number or your sales tax number,
    and the laden weight of your vehicle.
  6. If your vehicle qualifies and you wish to register it For farm usage, we will need a copy of your Agricultural Sales tax exemption permit,
    or Schedule F of your current Federal Income tax return.
  7. Active Duty Military will need to complete the Armed Forces affidavit, Form 779, to receive the reduced rate.
  8. Insurance information: company name, policy number, NAIC number, and the name of the policy holder.
  9. We need to know what size tires and how many your vehicle has, including the spare.
  10. Credit card information provided below.
    You will need to know the type of card (i.e.. Visa, MasterCard American Express or Discover), card number, expiration date, name, and billing address as it appears on the card.

* Additional fees may be added (insurance, mail, fax, convenience, shipping or handling and any applicable penalties)
Once you have all of the above information, complete this page and mail the above required items to your Tag Agent.
Standard License Plate
U.S. Armed Services Affidavit
Commercial License Plate /
Farm License Plate
Name of Owner:
(The name that's on the title)
Zip Code
Phone Number
{Example - (xxx) xxx-xxxx}
Alternate Phone Number
Driver's Licence Number
Check here if Mailing Address is the same as the Owner Information. If not, Fill out below.
(Decal will be mailed to the "Mailing Address" unless box is checked.)
First Name
Last Name
Mailing Address
Mailing City
Mailing State
Zip Code
Vehicle Identification Number
Quantity of Tires by Size including Spare
17.6 in. or less
17.6 in. to 19.5 in.
Greater than 19.5 in.
Vehicle Color
Name on Policy
Insurance Company
Policy Number
NAIC Number
Make a $1.00 Donation to the Organ Donor Awareness fund? Yes No
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION - We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Select Card Type
Your Name:
Email Address:
Billing Address
Billing City
Billing State
Zip (Postal Code):
Card Number:
(Numbers only, no dashes or spaces)
V Code
Where is the V-Code located?
VISA, Mastercard, and Discover Card Requirements Card V-Code # 3-digit, non-embossed number printed on the signature panel on the back of the card immediately following the Visa card account number.
American Express Card V-Code is a 4 digit non-embossed number printed on the front of the card.
This number is recorded as an additional security precaution
Expiration Date:
Comments or Special Instructions
Tag agent is not liable for items mailed to the above address. Be sure vehicle described on this form is the vehicle you want to register. Your Tag Agent will E-mail you with a Notification of Receipt.

We are a network of over 300 independent, state-appointed tag agents that work with the Oklahoma Tax Commission, Department of Public Safety and other state agencies to fulfill your needs at no additional cost.