- Out of state title or the registration of your vehicle. If you cannot
locate the originals, a copy can be used.
You may be able to obtain the copy from your lien holder or your previous
State of record.
- You will need to complete the Oklahoma Application for Title, Form
701-6, in its entirety, except for the vehicle inspection portion.
- If you have a lien on the vehicle, please show the name and address
of your lien holder on this form and the out of state lien verification form
provided, Form 797-B.
These forms will need to be completed and notarized. You will not receive
your Oklahoma Title in the mail until your vehicle's VIN number has been verified
by a local tag office.
- We will need your Drivers license number and State, or your Federal Identification
- If your vehicle qualifies and you wish to register it commercial we will
need your federal identification number or your sales tax number,
and the laden weight of your vehicle.
- If your vehicle qualifies and you wish to register it For farm usage,
we will need a copy of your Agricultural Sales tax exemption permit,
or Schedule F of your current Federal Income tax return.
- Active Duty Military will need to complete the Armed Forces affidavit,
Form 779, to receive the reduced rate.
- Insurance information: company name, policy number, NAIC number, and
the name of the policy holder.
- We need to know what size tires and how many your vehicle has, including
- Credit card information provided below.
You will need to know the type of card (i.e.. Visa, MasterCard
American Express or Discover),
card number, expiration date, name, and billing address as it appears on the
* Additional fees may be added (insurance, mail, fax, convenience,
shipping or handling and any applicable penalties)
Once you have all of the above information, complete this
page and mail the above required items to your Tag Agent.